You are buying artwork direct from the artist.
- Please note, I cannot guarantee delivery times. All shipping costs and delivery time estimates are based on information from Australia Post.
- I process the delivery myself, ensuring that it is packaged well and delivered using professional carriers.
- I aim to ship your artwork to you within two weeks of your order.
- Please let me know in the ‘note to seller’ option which is in the shopping cart if you need your artwork by a certain date. I will do my best to meet your date; however, sometimes it may not be possible.
- A ‘last order date’ is based on advice from shipping companies and suppliers, for example, ‘last international/domestic postage date for Christmas delivery’. I will do all I can to ensure you receive your artwork in time. However, I cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date.
- Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirming your order. You will receive a second email letting you know when your artwork has been shipped.
- I use well known and reputable shippers to ensure that your artwork is received in excellent condition.
- There are different price options for shipping. We recommend that you select ‘Express’ due to potential delays caused by COVID-19. Express and Standard Air Parcel options include tracking (Air Letter Economy doesn't).
- The price listed in Checkout, used to calculate shipping, is after the use of a coupon discount code (if relevant).
- International customers are responsible for any duties, taxes and/or government charges that may apply in their country.