Warrandyte River Walk
My wonderful partner Paul has an incurable form of cancer called Multiple Myeloma. I painted this painting for Myeloma Australia, an amazing charity that provides great support to their patients and carers through their excellent Myeloma Nurses. We would be lost without them.
I gave the original of this painting to Myeloma Australia for their fundraising purposes following a fundraising walk we did with them, to mark National Myeloma Day.
Original Painting (sold) and Limited Edition Prints
- High quality watercolour-grade cotton fibre paper
- Personally signed, with Certificate of Authenticity
- A Limited Edition of 50 prints only - and one Original
- This artwork is priced and supplied unframed
- Can be supplied framed if desired, please contact me
- Framed artwork must be picked up from St Kilda, Melbourne
- Unframed artwork can be shipped worldwide or be picked up
- Check the price in your currency
- Designed to fit standard frame sizes in the list below: