Meet Xtc, one of the gorgeous Alpacas at MillDuck Straw Bale B&B and Alpaca Stud, in Harcourt North, Victoria, Australia.
How could I not paint her! I also had a long cuddle with her mother PJ; such a wonderful place, owned and run by lovely people, well worth a stay if you're in Australia!
I was meant to be doing another painting whilst there, but got totally distracted by Xtc and her companions!
When you are at the stage of 'reviewing and submitting' your order, you'll have the opportunity to enter a note. Please use that to let me know whether you'd like A (the print of the three images of Xtc), B (Xtc looking right) C (Xtc looking at you) or D (Xtd looking to the left). Hover your mouse over the picture of all three images and you'll be able to zoom in on each of the three. If you have any difficulty, please contact me.
Each image is the same price for your selected size. The print of all three images is landscape, the other three are portrait.
Original Painting (sold) and Limited Edition Prints
- High quality watercolour-grade cotton fibre paper
- Personally signed, with Certificate of Authenticity
- A Limited Edition of 50 prints only - and one Original
- This artwork is priced and supplied unframed
- Can be supplied framed if desired, please contact me
- Framed artwork must be picked up from St Kilda, Melbourne
- Unframed artwork can be shipped worldwide or be picked up
- Check the price in your currency
- Designed to fit standard frame sizes in the list below: